watch-football-online.tv


Associated Press

IRVING, Texas -- Tony Romo is working on some special things for next season.

He just won't say what they are.

"I don't want to tell you just because they're important to me and I want to continue to improve in certain areas," Romo said. "But I'm pretty excited about a couple areas that are taking shape. I think it's going to allow me to take the next step this year, hopefully."

Any hints?

"It's a little deeper than (fundamentals)," Romo said, smiling. "It's good. I'll tell you guys about it later, once it comes to full fruition."

Maybe this secret project shows that Romo isn't letting his rising social status get in the way of his day job. Then again, that's a public-relations battle he's likely to face as long as he's an eligible bachelor and the starting quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.

"Just because they see you when you go out of town on the weekends, (they) don't realize how much time and effort you have to put in here," Romo said. "I have always felt like if I slipped in my effort one year to the next I feel like I wouldn't improve or take the next step. We're up here five days a week. We come up here at night."

Coach Wade Phillips backed him up on that.

MORE....

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds