watch-football-online.tv


Associated Press


IRVING, Texas -- Adam "Pacman" Jones has been cleared to play for the Dallas Cowboys this season.

The cornerback-kick returner was suspended all last season, when he was with the Tennessee Titans, because of an accumulation of arrests and legal problems. He was traded to the Cowboys in April, then allowed in June by commissioner Roger Goodell to join the team in training camp and in preseason games.

Goodell, however, was still waiting to decide whether to let Jones play in the regular season. That news came Thursday, hours before Dallas' final preseason game.

"This is another step in the process," said Jones in a statement released by the team. "I am very grateful for this opportunity, and I understand my responsibilities to the Dallas Cowboys and the National Football League. Right now I just want to keep working hard so I can accomplish the goals that I have set for myself both on and off the field."

Jones has been arrested six times and involved in a dozen incidents requiring police intervention since the Titans drafted him in the first round in 2005. His last NFL game was Dec. 31, 2006.

Cowboys' Jones reinstated by NFL....

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds